In the past, door-to-door calls and leaflets were enough for cleaning companies to get all of the clients they needed. However, times have most certainly changed. This is because of the dominance of the Internet. This means you need to embrace the digital marketing opportunities that are available to you today. This is imperative if you are to get new clients for your cleaning business and outshine your competition. With that being said, continue reading to discover some of the different ways that you can get clients for your cleaning agency.
- Local promotions – There is only one place to begin, and this is with local promotions. Assuming that you serve a specific area, providing them with an incentive is a good way to get new clients on board. This could be a discount for new customers in the area for example. This is a good way for you to build up your authority in the local area.
- Online reviews – There is no denying that online reviews are imperative for cleaning companies today. Building up a positive reputation on the Internet is a great way to get you noticed. After all, when most people search for a service company online or wholesale cleaning products, they will read comments on independent review platforms to make sure that the business is legitimate.
- Referrals – Referrals can also be very powerful for cleaning companies. Whenever you complete a job, it is a good idea to ask your customers for any potential referrals. You can use cleaning service software if you do not want to come across as so aggressive. This means your customers will receive a link and all they need to do is click on this in order to refer your company.
- Social media marketing – As any web agency will tell you, having a good presence on social media is also important for cleaning companies today. When you consider the fact that 80 percent of the population are on Facebook, it is not hard to see why this is a social media network that you need to be making the most of. Plus, Facebook ads are highly targeted, meaning you can spend a small amount and reach people in your local area.
- Build an email list – Email marketing presents a lot of opportunities for cleaning companies. However, it is not easy. After all, getting your emails opened and ensuring they do not simply end up in the trash is the hardest part. Therefore, you need to make sure that what you are sending is relevant and valuable enough to get into someone’s email list. One of the best ways to do this is to offer a free incentive. After all, who doesn’t love a bargain?
As you can see, there are many different ways that you can get clients for your cleaning company today. If you take note of the suggestions that have been discussed above, you can be sure that you will make inroads when it comes to enhancing your client base.